View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 07:42 PM
dedwards0323
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts
Default Re: Tire Rack vs Costco

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
I tried to find the post but could not. Wanted to verify the Barums (being a continental tire) can and are registered on the continental website, AND they INCLUDE some benefits that DTD (discount tire direct) charge extra for. Check out the continental website, when you register the tires there is a link (again could not find my references) that allow you to sign up for the FREE bennies that are included as a continental tire purchaser. I ordered the tires (free shipping) and had them mounted myself on the OEM rims locally. When you receive the tires, go to the continental website and search for all the 'included' perks you get when you buy a continental branded tire. BTW, they ride GREAT and are super quiet (compared to the old worn out OEM's). Great specs, and great price. LOOK for deals on the DTD website, you have to see if there are incentives, they don't tell you about them if you don't know you'll lose out on the "Visa' debit card if it is offered. Mine brought the cost of the set of tires down by quite a lot.

This might be the post you were looking for: Barum Bravuris 3 UHM

If not this one, there are several posts in that thread that discuss the Barums.

Last edited by dedwards0323; 02-03-2017 at 07:45 PM.