View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 09:07 AM
FiftyThree033
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage

Originally Posted by onehundred80
These are NNS, even those from 2010 might be NNS. The original run of these SRTs probably ended in 2005. Since that time the NA and SRT versions have seen reissues. The sets purchased from the Chrysler shop are over and above the originals. The number of originals probably equaled the number of cars made. Up here a set was sent to the original buyer of the car directly from Chrysler.
I have an original NA set and a reissued SRT set. Probabably no difference in the old stock and the new stock. You can still buy spare wheels for the suitcase, unfortunately the wheels on both sets are the same.
Both my sets came from the Chrysler store, so I can assume they are re-issue pieces.
I assume NNS is New New Stock. I know NOS is New Old Stock.
I've never used either of the 2 sets or tried to fit them in the trunk of my SRT roadster. The trunk space for a coupe and roadster I'm sure are not the same. Were the originals issued with each car specific to coupe and convertible?
When we travel with the car we use a set of Crossfire soft luggage pieces I got off Ebay back in 2010.