View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 02:26 PM
BlazingSaddle
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Tire Rack vs Costco

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
There are several of us that have the Barum Bravuris 3 UHM tires on our Crossfires These are produced in Europe and are part of the Continental family, which is the leader in sales in Europe. Tires are highly rated when compared to other major brands costing considerably more. IMO - An excellent value for a high performance tire. There are a couple of threads in the Forum that talk about the tire. Discount Tire carries this brand. There are 3 stores in my local area and a full set for the Crossfire is nearly always kept in stock at one of them.

And as pointed out in other posts, there are quite a few websites out there that primarily sell tires & wheels. With the influx of tire producers from Asia, there are several tire brands that are low cost alternatives to the major brands. You just have to look around. If you want to help looking, let me know. Been There; Done That!

Good luck in your search.

Just purchased these barum tires, in part due to this post, at Discount Tires for a total of $530 for 4 tires, minus $75 rebate. I have to say the ride on these is very smooth and grips the road well. Does not look as nice as what I had before which the name escapes me. Costco only had one set of tires for almost $1000. No thanks.