View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Pentastar Rocket
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Damages and accidents you had ...

... maybe this might lead to a quite frustrating discussion, but I just wanted to know what kind of damages and accidents you already had with the XF and - maybe more important - how the repairs were done and how you were satisfied with them.

so, I got to start:

- 2 weeks after I received the car, some idiot crashed in my rear right side and drove away on a parking lot. the repair was very good (approx. $1,100), you could not see the damage. see pic with the orange running lights ...
- a small hole in the windshield (Autobahn ...) caused by a little stone, a company called CARGLASS fixed it with some sort of glue - very satisfied, only small remains at a close look.
- 3 rims scratched on the curbs during my first year of driving that car, I have let them painted in a professional accident-repair garage - very good effect - like new, about $60 per rim.
- a couple of weeks ago, another idiot hit the same area like the first time with his VW bus (again a parking lot), but this time I got him ... so HE had to pay the mess instead of me. damage see the pics with the red running light. all the painting was done by a chrysler-auto repair and again you could not see the damage, if you not know it was there.

jens

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Schaden Crossi 2 Bulli 1.jpg (19.8 KB, 30 views)
Schaden Crossi.jpg (44.1 KB, 34 views)
Schaden Crossi 2 Bild 2.jpg (34.7 KB, 27 views)
Schaden Crossi 2 Bild 3.jpg (66.6 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Pentastar Rocket; 07-24-2006 at 03:39 PM.