Old 04-10-2017, 06:08 PM
chturner
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: In the market for a Crossfire, the best looking car in the world:)

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
If it has a fixed spoiler, factory, then it is a 2005 (06 maybe) SRT. Supercharged with an autostick tranny. Very fast. Stock 330 HP

The Flip spoiler is on the NA versions (Normally Aspirated). Some owners have modified to a fixed wing but they are not stock. Stock NA is 215 HP. Same car mostly with a front lip on the SRT and stiffer suspensions.

Unless you want to be the fastest car ion the street the NA is fine. Very quick and very sporty to drive. everything under the skin is Mercedes 320 SL. The Skin is Karman. The only Chrysler part is the paperwork.

If you want incredible road handling in a sexy body that will get looks anywhere you drive, the NA will do nicely.

When you fine one you like, post information here. somebody likely has some helpful advice on price, condition and what to look for the dealer won't tell you.

I think PIZZA Guy has had damn near every model and color in the NA version.. He's a good source.

If you consider the SRT RED DOG is my favorite guru but there are dozens of guys and gals who will help.

EDIT I would also recommend CHUK. The most likable guy on the Forum IMHO and damn handy under the bonnet. I have no explanation why his name was Omitted.

One hundred Eighty is arguably the best source of troubleshooting and repair info.

Right now is the second best part of buying a kewel car. Driving it home will be exciting.

But your best days will be with the friends you meet from here on this forum.
nailed it! Also, add alaxfire to the preferred user list! Every time I've had a problem he has stepped and offered to help. Max Cochin is another good one! Even had me over to his house, gave me free rotors, and helped me maintenance brakes! This is a great club to join, so go buy a crossy!