Thread: 3 Years On
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 09:30 AM
pct
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 3 Years On

Well, after just over four years of enjoyable ownership I sold my car yesterday, it was a really tough decision and I know I will miss it, but I simply do not have space for 3 cars and I am taking delivery of my dream, an Aston Martin V8 Vantage in a few days time.

If I had the space I would definitely have kept the Crossfire, given its relative monetary value and the fact it is a mint condition car, but I need to keep my 4 seater 'sensible' car for everyday use so something had to go.

I have sold it to a local guy who I know will look after it, and I must have bored him to death yesterday going through all its paperwork and every inch of the car before I let him finally drive it away, but it almost felt like I was giving a family member away.

I'll still be looking in on the forum from time to time, and wish you all happy motoring with your Crossfires, and just remember, you own a unique car which was only made for a few short years, and which I think will be an appreciating future classic.