Old 04-21-2017, 09:44 PM
onehundred80
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: This is an attempt to clear up controversy

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
[/SIZE]Wow Dave, that really hit me. You could have said ANYTHING else to or about me and I'd have just moved on, but that worked.

EVERYONE, WAYNE:
Dave is right. My calling Wayne a screwball was way out of line. I'd edit the post, but that would be dishonest, I said it and in "adulthood" there is no "I take that back".

Wayne-
I do apologize for that remark, it was out of line. I SHOULD have said something like "You know, Wayne, you are kinda coming off as a screwball when you keep bringing this up." That may not be fact, it is only my opinion. You criticized the lodge in a thread that was intended to spread the word that we recognized the Fontana staff. Your post appeared to be way out of place and of a tone that, well, some here thought - made us all look kinda bad - and with that, I shot off my mouth with "Wayne is a screwball". That was simply wrong of me. Now you (and everyone) know why I said it.

Dave is right, this is not how someone who leads, would act. Again, I do apologize for that remark, Wayne. (And PLEASE take note that I hate those beds as much as you do.)

(Funny now, if enough time passes, you can read something you wrote and find that you think, "Did I really say that?")
A gracious apology. A moments thought at times and we all would not have said what we put out there. Believe me I know.
Well done.