View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 01:03 PM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: Lock/Unlock Problem Caused by the Siren

Originally Posted by zalsaigh
Up-dates: I replaced the siren and fuse #9 stayed alive. However, the lock/unlock function stayed disabled. The fab functions correctly, lights flash when depressed, but no locking/unlock action. I checked the pump and the bcm in the trunk, both look dry and in good shape. My question: is there any reactivation procedure for the pump after replacing the siren? The lock/unlock button on the central counsel is not working either.
I apologize for miss typing my Crossfire make year, it is 2004 rather than 2014, we wish.
Maybe I missed it but when was the last time the fob worked? Are the batteries inside it in a good state and not run down. If the batteries fail and they are not replaced at once the fob needs to be reset to the car so that it works again. The instructions are in the Owners Manual and on this forum.
Is it possible that the pump does work but you have leaking air lines coming from it? Can you here a hiss when the fob buttons are pressed and the trunk is open so you can hear better.