View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 12:08 PM
JHM2K
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Lighted door sills OEM only

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Front End Cover (w/license plate window) 82207929 - ........ I had this once and sold it.
Front End Cover (w/o license plate window) 82208666
Vehicle Cover 82207934 - .................................................. I have the SRT version of this.
Cargo Magic 82207797 - .................................................. ..I have this. CLICK
Illuminated Sill Plates 82208670 .........................................I want these.
Cargo Organizer 82208669
Indicating mirrors - .................................................. ...........I have these and they can still be found. CLICK
Cargo Cover - .................................................. ..................I have this, it is not available now.
Navigation Radio - .................................................. ...........I have this, but I do not use it.
Humidor - .................................................. .......................I have this.
Salt and Pepper set- .................................................. .......I have this set.

I'm glad you listed the accessories above... I have ALWAYS wanted those turn signal mirrors... they will be on my short list when the right car comes along

And if you ever get a wild hair and want to part ways with the humidor... remember your cigar aficionado south of the border