View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:27 PM
cmac4667
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Eurocharged 65mm pulley Failure

After taking the car out more frequently since winter, I had been daily driving my SRT6 to work. For a week, 52 miles a day. I had been noticing my supercharger pulley gap sizing had been varying over the past weeks. I reached out to Eurocharged for more shims. Later that that evening when coming home from work I heard an interesting noise when I was a few minutes from home. I pulled into the garage took the belt off and seen the pulley split in two with the face stuck against the clutch and it was all still held on by the bolt. I've had the 65mm pulley on since December after purchasing it during Eurocharged's Black Friday sales. It has about 1500 miles on it. It never seemed to be a great fit I had to fight with it to slide on when I first installed it and a similar experience when taking it off and re-installing after re-shimming. I've since put my stock pulley on and it went on without any fight. Anybody else experience or have any input? I've already contacted Eurocharged waiting for a final answer.