Old 05-18-2017, 03:19 PM
rcompart
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: New Intercooler Core anyone? OH YEAH, IT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Keep the blood pressure down, he answered first with a referral to Woody's April the first thread and then to a second hand OEM part. You say you are not an active member but get peed off at someone.
It has been three years since you posted anything on this thread, so I'd say no harm was done to it as you have effectively abandoned it, that's just my opinion.
I think you still have free speech and freedom of the press in the US of A., just.
I said nothing of his previous post today even though it had literally zero relevance to amgstyle's question but I don't feel I should just ignore his disrespectful behavior and be accepting of him posting a link to a used OEM intercooler being sold on eBay. This is his MO. He did this 5 years ago when he joined the forum and it has never changed. See a trend here?

And as for me abandoning this thread, half the threads you have started on this forum would be considered abandoned by that logic. And the next post after myself and jessejames was you know who two years later. Should I have fed the troll then?