View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 06:55 PM
2fastNstuff
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lurker < Owner / Magnificent Bastard

Originally Posted by onehundred80
t
Get rid of the grille, they do not look right to me and I hear they scratch the paint.
The Zunsport allows you to see what lies behind it in many lights. You have to paint everything black behind the grille to get it looking better.
It is the best after market grille but I would not have one. The OEM grille hides all that lies behind it.
The 3.2 AMG badge is not correct either in many eyes, some say it makes you look like a poser. It is what it is, I say live with it. It is a bit of a sleeper.
Maybe I want them to know...

I considering painting part of the oem grill blue or anthracite grey, And I don't hate the design of it, I just don't want to be reminded of other Chryslers.

Originally Posted by daveesrt6
Yep ,what 180 said .
**** off the billet grill and just Paint the standard one blue (with silver bits) same as the car i reckon
Agreed.

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD
I agree with the part about the AMG badges making the car a poser, however, the upside to this is since I removed every vestige of Chrysler and Crossfire and replaced them with AMG and logo, I have a lot less foolish people trying to "race" me. It seems that "AMG" carries some credibility! I made my own grill, it's a one of a kind, but still not totally happy with it, I might try a different design this winter. I put a strip of rubber edging so as not to scratch the paint. I'm thinking that a grill with vertical bars that actually mimics the stock profile might be nice, we'll see. Something on the line of the Merc AMG GT-R.
AMG seems pretty classy.

You should call your grill the "Prison break Bentley"

Originally Posted by chuK_138
If you're looking for Zunsport products you need to talk to me it seems. Just recently became their US point of contact for products. You can PM me for details and welcome to the forum!
Thanks, will do. I'm waiting half a tick before modding it, but getting either a stock or zunsport grill seems to be where I'm heading. Since the stock used grill looks like its kinda pricey, and then I would have to paint it, I will probably just go zunsport.

I also think I'm going to get some quik-latch pins and paint them stock color then have them installed. The Carbon fiber hood rattles around a little much for my comfort. I can also tell that the single shock used to lift it could be creating a slight warp to it.