Old 08-21-2017, 09:50 PM
crookedview
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Traded in my Crossfire - Have some extra parts

I have several extra parts laying around from my 2004 6spd that I no longer have use for. Let me know if you're interested in anything and I'll post pictures. Open to reasonable offers:

Valeo alternator (remanufactured) - $155 shipped - Bought this on ebay a few years ago in case I needed a replacement. It looks to be in great condition, just haven't tried it.

OEM Subwoofers with enclosures - $60 shipped - One of these has turn rubber around the cone, the other appears to not have any tearing. I'd include one replacement rubber ring that you can install (remove the old one, install the new).

OEM Chrysler Engine Cover - $100 shipped - This is pretty clean aside from a crack on the left (passenger) side of the cover. It shouldn't impact performance as the crack is not on the filter area. Includes a couple K&N filters that will definitely need to be cleaned and re-oiled.

OEM Grille - $100 shipped - Good shape other than a couple broken tabs on the bottom right (driver side).

OEM Yaw Sensor - $50 shipped - There are a couple variations of this guy - this one in particular has part number A 003 542 23 18 printed on it.

Driver-side pillar cover (tan) - $40 shipped - In good shape, just has a few plasti-dip specs on it that could be cleaned up. Tried to see what it would look like with a gray plasti dip color applied.