View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 05:33 PM
onehundred80
Received 560 Likes on 470 Posts
Default Re: 2005 Crossfire Ltd parted out...

Originally Posted by devildog1967
I'm in Kindwood TX and we just had the flooding from hurricane Harvey and our Burgundy 2005 Crossfire Ltd. was flooded.

I assume that the electronics are no good but I'm not a mechanic and would not know what is and what is not in working condition once the part is completely dry.

The car is at my mechanics shop and he's going to pull the following parts which I'm going to offer for sale:

headlights
fog lights
tail lights
grille upper
grille lower
silver trim around windshield
hood
wheels and tires
silver stakes on finders
engine cover
needswings intake
small SC pulley
hard trim
Crossfire badges and letters
dash trim panels

If you're interested in a particular part(s) please post here and I'll get him to pull it.

If you have a question about an engine part or electronics part being in a working condition after it's been flooded let me know and I can ask him about it.

If you're interested in any of the parts above or some other part please post here and we'll take it from there.

Thanks
Sorry to hear that you have lost your car, I know that many have lost a lot more and ?I hope you are not among them.
Do not forget the trim around the radio, the ash tray section and lighter, the gear shift cover, the cup holder and trim, the bulkhead cover etc. You may have included them in the hard trim.
I may want some of that trim in the near future.