Old 10-18-2017, 08:49 PM
AndyJ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default request pricing advice '04 XF 49,xxx miles

Hello,

I'm planning to sell the Crossfire, and I'd like to ask people's opinions on pricing.

The car is a 2 owner 2004 Crossfire Coupe with 49,xxx miles, manual transmission, graphite metallic with black interior, clean car fax. I bought it in 2013 from the original owner in KY with just under 28,000 miles. Car is in central Missouri. I'd say it's very clean plus, and has no known issues, good service records.

I had installed the custom touring suspension- springs and adjustable Konis- sold by Ground Control in California. Also, the car has a set of 17x8 Mandrus Millenium wheels. Other items include about $1000 worth of sound insulation, the wire mesh grille from zunsport in Fl, the dashboard matching silver Kenwood satellite radio, and I bought a spare silver windshield molding set and door handles and had them painted the body color of the car and installed.
I have all the original parts for everything.

I don't expect to add the cost of the mods and extras to the price, but I'm wondering what people think this 2 owner very nice car with 49,500 miles is worth. I realize I could put all the original parts back on and sell the windshield moldings, radio and wheels separate from the car if necessary.

Many thanks for any advice,
Andy R