Old 10-24-2017, 11:31 AM
IconRunner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FOR SALE $13k - [USA/NC] 2005 Graphite SRT6, 75k

SOLD: 11/28/2017

Well the time has come to sell my pride and joy and move on to truck life. For sale is my 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 with 350HP, a Supercharged AMG RWD beast that burns out in 1st through 3rd gear. Wicked fun, but need more cargo space.

I've previously owned a Manual Limited Crossfire and this one is a totally different beast. Way more fun off the line and handles a bit better IMO as well.

It has been meticulously cared for and I've kept it bone stock. Only 75,500 on the odometer. The following parts have all been replaced/upgraded as preventative maintenance, current mileage noted, and are all OEM unless otherwise stated:

Supercharger Intercooler Pump: 10k on the clock
Steering Damper: 10k
Akebono dustless front pads: 6k
Alpine Bluetooth Stereo: 10k
Goodyear Eagle F1 All-Seasons (rear): 10k
Headlights: 6k
Valve Gaskets: 6k
Camshaft Sensor: 4k
Oil: Full Synthetic, changed every 7.5k
Dashcam
SRT6 Emblems (removable)

It's a beautiful car, everything works, no issues with either performance, only thing that doesn't work is the power mirror switch (have the replacement part, just don't want to tear into the console). This is by far the fastest and most terrifying car I've owned and I guarantee will put a smile on your face at every on-ramp!

I own the title outright and will accept either cash or cashiers check from your bank. Obviously I do not self finance.

Location is Raleigh, North Carolina near the RDU Airport.

Last edited by IconRunner; 11-29-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Sold.