View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 11:48 PM
Barbarasouix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Re: Infinity Stereo not powering on

Hi y’all thank you all for your help.
I am trying to order the Audiophile grade Mundorf capacitors ,MU-ECAP-270U-63V-BR63 but it seems the long I followed is to an a site outside the Us. Can I order from there and it still be a reasonable price? Or would there be a place in the US that would be better:: faster cheaper? I really would like to thank all of you for your time and patience with me. It’s truly a help when I have people who are encouraging and not negative with me when I haven’t got the know how to do 99% of what I attempt to. I’m still at al loss on how to run the microphone from the new stereo out of the hole to the area of the car where it will be usable. If there’s anyone who knows of a place that it will go out of I would greatly appreciate it if you could point that out to me.

I tried the area in the glove box but then I would have to run across the entire front of the car to get it over by my big mouth. I do have a loud mouth but i have an accent so I’m not very clear so I believe it may need it to be close to me.