Old 12-14-2017, 07:20 PM
blazodan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hi! Does anyone recognize my new Crossfire?

Hi fellow owners. This forum has helped me a great deal over the past couple of months and I think I'll be around for awhile. I figured I should introduce myself and ask a question that's been on my mind.

First, I'm Dan. This is my first cool car and I love it (2004 coupe, low miles). I purchased it from the estate of a man who recently died. Judging from his car, I can tell he was an enthusiast and great fan of the Crossfire. I can't begin to count the aftermarket parts on this vehicle, including lights, intake gadgets, boosters, HIDs, huge rims, subwoofers, etc. etc. etc. The inside is further "pimped" with burlwood woodgrain trim. It's awesome, though sometimes very confusing.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone recognizes this vehicle based on the pictures provided (I can post more if requested). I bought the vehicle in the Atlanta area and the man's name was Joe. I would be shocked if he wasn't a member of this community in some capacity. It would be helpful to know if he was so that I may be able to figure out some of his bells and whistles.

Even if nobody here knew about Joe, he was a great Crossfire owner and I am fortunate for his meticulous upkeep. I look forward to keeping this car for a long time and integrating with this community.

Cheers, mates!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sidewaxed.jpg (4.23 MB, 72 views)
front side.jpg (3.68 MB, 35 views)
front.jpg (3.24 MB, 75 views)