View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 07:43 PM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: Should I buy a crossfire?

Originally Posted by Padgett
My '07 Coupe with manual trans has about 134k miles and has been essentially trouble free. Of course I like computer cars and have lots of tools (probably more than many shops). Liked it enough that added a low mileage SLK320 automagic to the herd.

OTOH if you have to ask you might be better off with a Mustang

That said I buy most of my parts and special tools on eBay or Amazon. Most expensive part I bought at a dealer was $8.00. Key is knowing what fits on what but with both a parts manual and a service manual available here in .pdf form, it is not that hard but does help to be a gearhead.

I get 24-26 mpg on the highway burning a mix of 89 and 93 but am driving more to get there than for economy. So why bother to mix the gas?

And the good news is that with over 70,000 built and about a decade old they have depreciated about as far as possible.Some are coming up to 15 years old.

Does help if you are under 5'10" but is something you need to find for yourself.I have not found being just under 5’11” to be a hardship, according to you I am doing what my mother said when she got new clothes one size too large for me, she said I would grow into it.