Thread: ANYONE KNOW??
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 02:12 PM
onehundred80
Received 552 Likes on 464 Posts
Default Re: ANYONE KNOW??

Originally Posted by moparornocar
I have a 9/04 crossfire conv. with and auto. that from time to time won't start there is no real rime or reason to when it will or will not start and when this happens it cranks over and sounds like it is trying but wont fire the car only has 31,000 miles on it and has been garaged all it's life car is very clean I have already done all the normal things replaced the crank sensor with a new Bosh unit replaced the cam sensor replaced the crank sensor pigtail replaced the rcm thought it may be a voltage issue but with a multimeter on it when cranking the voltage does not drop to where I think there would be an issue also checked fuel pressure and pressure is within the spec then I thought maybe a ground issue cleaned both the ground locations by the battery and also the ground location on the drivers side fender and jsut to be sure made a new extra wire to run directly from the battery to the bolt that holds the tranny to the block and still the problem remains anyone had this issue if so what ended up as the solution
Wrong again, I quit answering questions as of now, getting to old and we have young smart members to carry the flag forward.
PMs will still be answered.

Last edited by onehundred80; 02-07-2018 at 02:24 PM.