Thread: TPMS sensors
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 07:50 AM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: TPMS sensors

Originally Posted by Reliableron
Looks like they work as the light went off as they said it would in a couple blocks. I didn't let the air out to check them but they are Schrader so I will say they should be ok. It is a complete unit valve and sensor -looks like attached. I think the Schrader # is 33500 if you want to do some more research.
Back in 2010 I listed the Schrader EZ Sensors information but until now I cannot remember anyone listing #33500. I am glad it all worked out for you. The valve stem is a serviceable item and unscrews with the screw shown. You replace it when you change wheels as the rubber seal may be compromised, it comes in a rubber snap in valve body or the aluminum clamp in valve body as the chart shows. To have the aluminum valve body that looks like the OEM valve the snap in rubber valve body is removed and replaced by the aluminum clamp in valve body part #34000 which cost less than $10.
This sensor, #33500, works in both the 315 MHz and 433MHz wavebands and thus serves all Crossfires which can have sensors of either band.
In Canada they cost CDN $62 each at Canadian Tire and in the US $39 at Tire Rack. I know where I will get mine.
Thanks for the update Ron. Reliable by name and nature.
Schrader site on #33500.
See attachment for compatible learn tools.

Attached Files

Last edited by onehundred80; 12-19-2018 at 11:29 AM.