View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 06:08 AM
liljay
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Misfire at High Speeds

Alright just for you guys. Bought it brand new July 2005. Always in the garage, but it has always been my daily driver. Around 50,000 miles sticky ignition and you guys got me through that! It was my first time on the forum. Next at around 100,000 CPS, Plugs and wires. Around 120000 accident. Had to get new exhaust system insurance paid. P0410 was going on for about 4 years. Finally bought a pump from a member on this forum (you guys are the best). Around 200000, all hell broke loose. Literally! Motor mounts, 2 Clutches, ESP/BAS light, crankcase breathers leak. A/c condenser, A/c compressor, Evap and Dryer. All the work done was by myself with help from you guys on this forum. Except the clutches. Nothing really major after that. I do not consider any of this major, due to the fact that this is a hell of a car and you guys are the best at assisting any one who needs help. Besides normal consumables i.e., brakes, shocks, oil and interior parts I can not say the car has put me down for long. Except once. A was hit in the rear and it broke the drive shaft flange to the tranny and it had to made in Germany. I had to wait 30 days while a local shop order it. Don't know if that was a load of you know what or not?