View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 03:25 AM
Halo819
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2005 Pearl Blue Limited Roadster

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Mileage 82,248 ? Black hood stripes? Sapphire silver blue.. I don't ever recall an Aero blue with the cedar interior ..

And just my own personal take on the RCM .. I "checked" it on my first car as everyone acted like it was a major ordeal.. 69K on the clock on my coupe .. looked fine and put it back. Now at 135K and haven't touched it since the first time. Wife's roadster.. 80K when purchased and now 110K.. never touched.. my roadster..only put about 5K on it and never touched. With 3 cars I figured a spare RCM would be a prudent purchase from ebay for $50 bucks.. but I'm of the opinion if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Lol, Do you know the car or are you a good searcher? You are correct with the Sapphire Silver Blue, (I'm still learning the specific color names, Pearl Blue seemed right for some reason?) Oh, and these black hood stripes with the red ones on the grill are going to be the first to go!!
Good to hear about the RCM, it gives me a confidence boost that the car will make the trip with no issues. Thanks for that!
I think I'm going to buy both the crankshaft and camshaft position sensors to have just in case there is a problem.