View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Wadsworth
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
Default new Member Wadsworth, Il

Hello Everyone,

Picked up my SRT6 last August. It now has 6700 miles. I almost doubled the mileage in less than 3 months. The car sat 2007-2008 and 2010-2017.
I have been reading numerous threads and the knowledge base in the forum is impressive. I know fluids need changed, oil and antifreeze where done before I picked up the car. I also appear to be having the same MAP sensor problem Robert Andrew was having or possibly the vacuum lines to the MAP sensor. Is Bosch MAP Sensor part 0051535028 correct? What are SME's feelings on only having the transmission power flushed and not bother with the filter with such low mileage on the car? I also plan to change brake fluid and PS fluid. I am looking for opinions on changing supercharger fluid and hydraulic fluid for soft top. New Michelin Pilot Sport 4S have been ordered. I know I should have done this stuff last year but got busy at work and decided to enjoy the car rather than spend my free time working on it. Any other thoughts on maintenance would be welcomed.
The car has been everything I thought it would be and more. I almost bought a base xfire in 2005 really still cannot believe I know have an SRT6.

Happy to be a member. Wadsworth