Old 05-07-2018, 08:52 AM
MiamiTVR
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: WANTED - low mileage Roadster - Manual only

Originally Posted by Nikko
My understanding is that an SRT-6 with a manual trans does not exist. Only the base and limited were available with full manuals. The SRT has an automatic/manual (clutchless slap shifting).

Contact me if you change your mind on the trans (and color). I've been considering (not yet FULLY commited to) selling my '05 black SRT-6 Roadster. 25k miles, pristine condition, ULTRA well maintained, always covered in a garage, always adult owned, NEVER raced or 'beat on', and located in northeast Florida.

It was owned from new by a Chrysler dealers wife until I bought it toward the end of 2015 with a little over 22k on the odometer. I've put less than 3k on it since that time.
I have a neighbor who says he's interested in it, and if he hands me cash, Ill likely sell it to him. If that doesnt come to pass, I may put it up for sale publicly, but Im in no rush... its my "Sunday" car.

You said you're a picky buyer. This car IS for the picky buyer. I doubt there are many stock black SRT-6 roadsters this clean, with mileage this low anywhere.
If its just GOTTA be a yellow car with a stick, then this (or any) SRT is not your car.

Im VERY particular with my 'toys', so you could say Im also picky owner.
As you noted the colors and transmission are not what I am after preferring MANUAL only. The miles are right, though.

I know the SRT6. They are hard to match in terms of performance and quality of build. As uncommon as they are and with your car in such exceptional condition, I am confident it will be in your neighbor's garage.

Good luck with your sale.