View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 08:46 AM
dedwards0323
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts
Default 2018 Euro Auto Festival - OCT 20

Registration has opened for this year's Euro Auto Festival hosted by BMW Manufacturing Company and staged at The Preserve at Verdae golf course. Crossfires have participated in this event in several prior years and are eligible to show our cars since they were sourced from a European supplier. Registration is somewhat limited, so if you're interested in displaying your Crossfire, do not hesitate to register. I also recommend the tour of local Craft Breweries in our area on the 19th.

Here's a copy of the message I received from the Event Coordinator:

"Hello All!

We are happy to announce that the 2018 EURO Auto Festival registration is now open. Don't forget we are featuring Cars of Italy this year but we are happy to have any European vehicle on the show field. Even if you aren’t able to bring a vehicle, we might have something that would interest you. Whether it’s the Greenville craft beer tour, tech sessions, Friday Opening Party, or Saturday Movie Evening, there is something for everyone.

We are offering different packages this year to give you more options as to what you pay for. Below are the options available to you:

• Vehicle - $50
o Included:
 1 Car OR 1 Motorcycle registration
 Show pass for yourself and one guest (if you need more general admission tickets, you may purchase them here)
 Drinks in the Hospitality Suite (Embassy Suites)
 Hospitality Bag

• VIP Package - $75
o Included:
 2 Continental Breakfast/Coffee, 2 Lunch plates, snacks/drinks, EURO gift
 Show pass for yourself and one guest (if you need more general admission tickets, you may purchase them here)
 Hospitality Bag

• Premium Package - $150 - BEST VALUE
o Included:
 1 Friday Opening Party ticket & 1 Saturday Movie Evening ticket (you may purchase additional tickets a la cart, $50 each)
 2 Continental Breakfast/Coffee, 2 Lunch plates, snacks/drinks, EURO gift
 Show pass for the registrant and one guest (if you need more general admission tickets, you may purchase them here)
 Hospitality Bag

ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES:
• Greenville Craft Beer Tour - Reservations required (cost and details TBD)
• Tech Sessions - Friday Afternoon - FREE
• Friday Opening Party - $50
• Saturday Evening Reception - $50

To register, just follow this link to our registration page through MotorsportReg: msreg.com/euroautofestival2018 . If you have any questions, please let me know.

You’ll want to check out our new website as well at EURO Auto Festival. Make sure you check out our merchandise sale as well. Everything is 30-50% off!

I look forward to working with you all again this year,"

Vickie Ebner
EURO Auto Festival
Secretary/Registrations
EURO Auto Festival

Last edited by dedwards0323; 05-16-2018 at 08:49 AM.