Old 06-17-2018, 12:21 AM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 457 Likes on 321 Posts
Default Re: Woodward Dream Cruise & BBQ night - August 17th & 18th 2018 - Michigan

Just to remind everyone please read this post below again carefully and be sure you are in agreement with the terms regarding payment for the BBQ
We have also been asked by our host to keep the number attending capped to about 50 persons total to better manage the BBQ dinner event.
We are currently at 36 persons and it looks like everyone on the list attending the Woodward weekend event is also attending the BBQ
List updated in Post #2

Welcome everyone

Originally Posted by Valk
There will again this year be a BBQ for all to attend on Friday night.
Our host again this year is one of our fellow members here
***Balijo38 - John Balint***
The location is at his home only a couple blocks east of Woodward Ave. just 7 miles north of Memorial Park in Bloomfield Hills and/or only 5 miles from our host hotel.

The cost per person for the BBQ is $10

This $10 cash will be payable at the BBQ and you will be provided a wristband to wear during the BBQ

This BBQ will be held regardless of weather conditions and we will cap the number attending to 50 persons
If your name is on the list for the BBQ payment will be expected of you !!

If for any reason your plans change I must be notified via PM or post here prior to August 4th
You will then be removed from the BBQ list and not expected to attend the BBQ or pay the $10
On August 4th the final number attending will be tallied for food purchase by our host for this BBQ and payment will be expected of you at the BBQ
This is a rain or shine event

I need each of you to post in this thread the number attending this BBQ on Friday night so we can have enough food to provide for all.
I will then post "BBQ" beside your name/s on the attendance list in Post #3
I will provide the address to this BBQ in a PM (private message) here on the forum in August once I have all of you coming confirmed.

Time: Come anytime after 4:00pm, we will eat between 5:30 and 6:30.
Allows plenty of time to cruise afterward if you choose to.
Food: Brats & Hot Dogs & Hamburgers, Salads, Chips, nuts etc.
Drinks: Water & Pop provided......BYO beer, wine, whatever.

OUR HOST REQUESTED THAT NO ADDITIONAL FOOD BE BROUGHT TO THIS BBQ
HE WILL PROVIDE ALL AND ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE
LAST YEAR THERE WAS JUST TO MUCH FOOD BROUGHT BY THE LARGE NUMBER OF GUESTS AND MUCH OF IT HAD TO BE DISPOSED OF AFTER THE BBQ

We hope you all will come join us to kick off our weekend together.

Last edited by Valk; 08-11-2018 at 07:09 PM.