Old 06-22-2018, 04:33 PM
MiamiTVR
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: WANTED - low mileage Roadster - Manual only

Originally Posted by Nikko
My understanding is that an SRT-6 with a manual trans does not exist. Only the base and limited were available with full manuals. The SRT has an automatic/manual (clutchless slap shifting).

Contact me if you change your mind on the trans (and color). I've been considering (not yet FULLY commited to) selling my '05 black SRT-6 Roadster. 25k miles, pristine condition, ULTRA well maintained, always covered in a garage, always adult owned, NEVER raced or 'beat on', and located in northeast Florida.

It was owned from new by a Chrysler dealers wife until I bought it toward the end of 2015 with a little over 22k on the odometer. I've put less than 3k on it since that time.
I have a neighbor who says he's interested in it, and if he hands me cash, Ill likely sell it to him. If that doesnt come to pass, I may put it up for sale publicly, but Im in no rush... its my "Sunday" car.

You said you're a picky buyer. This car IS for the picky buyer. I doubt there are many stock black SRT-6 roadsters this clean, with mileage this low anywhere.
If its just GOTTA be a yellow car with a stick, then this (or any) SRT is not your car.

Im VERY particular with my 'toys', so you could say Im also picky owner.

Maybe it is time I learn to be more like a feather caught in a stream, just continue with the current and compromise when I must.

PM sent.