Old 07-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Aquaman1nj
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Never Any Meets/Representation at Car Shows in Southern California?

Hi, Im Joe and I am a new Crossfire owner...only a month old, living in LA County. Mary Rose...that’s her name...is a 2005 Roadster Limited Convertible, Blue/Silver with the Charcoal / Red leather interior. She has 55K original miles. She’s in good shape and quite the looker.

I love cruising Mary Rose down Hollywood Boulevard at night...top down and getting a whole different perspective of the sites of Hollywood. Then it’s down Santa Monica Boulevard, through West Hollywood to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. I enjoy the looks she gets when I pull up next to some of the more “luxurious” cars found in The Hills. During the day I enjoy taking her to the beaches of Long, Huntington, Newport and Laguna. I’ve learned about sun screen. Lol. 😜

So Im down to getting together with other Crossfire owners, putting the tops down and cruising The OC, San Diego, LA, Burbank and the Santa Monica Pier.

I’ve included a pic of Mary Rose checking out the waves of Laguna Beach earlier this summer. Sunning herself along Laguna Beach, 6/2018.
Sitting pretty in downtown Covina.