View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 08:16 AM
DTMenace
Received 99 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Re: Newbie Registration of your SRT6 VIN#

Originally Posted by CROSSFIRERUSH
Was a lurker here until we nailed the deal down..Thought I would now contribute to this thread. Believe the car we just bought 3 days ago is in your database, but we are now the current owners. What a tight, right ride! It's a 2005 Sebring Silver Blue SRT6 coupe and at the time of purchase had 39,800. Just rolled 40,000 today.

VIN 1C3AN79N25X032156

I did start a thread on the possibility one could get a copy of the window sticker or the build sheet on your car. Since this forum has been active for many years, I sense Chrysler doesn't have it and, perhaps Mercedes is not interested. Does sound like an opportunity that has been attempted before, right?

Regards,
Jim
I've added your forum name, CROSSFIRERUSH, to the existing line in the database and will appear at the next publish date. BTW, the name of the color is Sapphire Silver Blue, no relation to Sebring.
Numerous requests were made to Chrysler, as well as the Karmann factory prior to the closure of that facility. Chrysler has refused to supply any data related to the Crossfire, including a VIN# database for all Crossfires manufactured through December 17, 2007. Mercedes was and continues to be in denial of our cars, period!
Enjoy your "new" ride and welcome to the Forum, a wealth of information for your SRT6.....
Dennis
DTMenace