Old 08-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Joe_Lukeman
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Last non dealer owner was a 83 yr old woman!!

Originally Posted by Falkao
I just bought a 2004 crossfire coupe (105K) here in Chicago about 3 weeks ago and experienced similar problems with the tire pressure warning and engine warning light. when I bought it I took it to a Firestone and they said it does not show any codes. I am currently looking for a good and cheap mechanic in the Chicagoland area that can fix my rear brakes and front ball joints. Please let me know if you guys have any good suggestions on affordable tires and rims as I am looking to replace them sooner rather than later. I am so happy that I was able to purchase this dream car for an affordable price and can't wait to make some everlasting memories in this incredible vehicle.
tire rack has firestone indy 500 tires for about $140 each. They look great but I have not had them long enough to comment much except they corner very well with no squeal. Summer rubber makes a big differance for a car that is all about cornering as the power is a little weak despite what others say... I disconnected the tire pressure warning from info on this website. I check my tire pressure manually anyway. Rockauto has replica wheels that seem like exact originals for about $140 each. 2 of my wheels were bent so I replaced them. Another option is google wheel reconditioning in your area. Some mobile shops repair and refinish the wheels for about $70 each. They look and run perfect afterword on the ones I have done on other cars previously.