View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 11:37 PM
amx1397
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts
Default Re: world fastest crossfire "SOLD"

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer129!
Jim, I knew the car was going to be fast but DAMN! this car is unreal for a Crossfire. Thank you again for taking so much time to go over everything and thank you again to the guys at DT Performance for letting us use the shop to change the supercharger pulley. The car arrives in Kansas Wednesday and I will be spending a bunch of time in it this coming weekend.

The toughest part of the entire deal was watching you part ways with the car. Lunch will be on me again at Mr. D's the next time I am in the area.
Oh sh** I forgot to thank you for lunch,, I am so glad you like the car I can't think of a better person for it to go to. again if you ever have any questions, just give me a call Oh as i mentioned to you to make sure all the rear Suspension arms are tight ,before EVERY trip to the drag strip ,,the car has so much toque , sometimes they get loose on the bolts to the car and the adj nuts on the adj arms
ps any thing else i remember about the car that i forgot i will send you the info. thanks again jim