View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 05:15 AM
Mr Kilmouski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sad news regarding my Crossfire

Sorry to say guys my XF has been written off (Cat N) due to a low speed crash. Hit by a Punto whilst on a roundabout. Have been left by third parties insurance to dispose of her. 54 plate blaze red with 61k miles, new alternator, four Avon tyres with good tread( less than 1500 miles), recent Brembo front pads and discs, front alloys refurbed last year, two tone grey leather. 2 keys. Headlamps professionally polished last year and lacquered. Propshaft centre bearing replaced this time last year. Very good pre accident condition, unfortunately MOT has expired, I was unable to MOT due to dent in wing.
Nothing structural just panel damage. See attached pictures.Cosmetic damage consists of dented passenger wing, shattered inner wing liner, passenger fog bracket broken,clear indicator on edge of bumper pushed in and front bumper scuffed. Have full history for vehicle whilst I have owned her for the last 6 1/2 years. Would love her to go to one of the group as a project or parts donor, rather than a breaker. Looking for £1200. I will include any spares I have as well. You are welcome to view without obligation.