Old 10-11-2018, 05:16 PM
SoonersFan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How to Repair Relay Control Module (RCM) - (Mystery no Start)

Originally Posted by tighed1
Thanks for the kind words!

I took a chance and pulled a RCM out of my car and sent it to Dan so he could get back on the road as the XF is his only car. I told Dan of my dream of having a community RCM at the ready to send to any other member that requires the same type of assistance.
Dan has graciously offered to provide some of the funds towards me purchasing a community RCM.
I provide the RCM repair service for the price of a beer but am willing to add to the cost of a community RCM if I can get some assistance from other members.

Anyone have a spare RCM or willing to help in the purchase of a community RCM?

Who knows, maybe YOU will benefit from this some day!

Thanks! Here to help!
DJ
Tighed1, are you still sending out "loaner" RCMS? I have been without a car for over a month now and am going insane while someone is TRYING to figure out why my car isn't starting. I'm on a very limited income and have depleted just about as much as I can possibly spend on fixing my car and today came across this post. I would be indebted to you if we could see if the RCM is my problem. If so, I'll send you mine to fix!!! I just can't afford another couple hundred dollars down the drain for nothing. I know these posts were older so I don't know if you are still doing this. I'd appreciate it. By the way, I have a son who is a combat engineer at Ft. Hood! I'm in Phoenix! Not to far from you! Thanks!