Old 11-29-2018, 07:41 PM
zip439
Received 188 Likes on 156 Posts
Default Re: Let’s publicly shame the key and SKREEM culprits?

Originally Posted by Jim Holian
180 - I agree with you 100% and your original post about shaming the culprits. I do wish that someone who is in the know would let us know who the culprits are. I'm a little disappointed in Needswings not letting us know, what he must know, about the price increases. I thought he would pick up on this right away and help us out. Surely, there are others on this forum and the MB forum, that have some information they could share. I very much endorse the public shaming of the price gougers. If you and I, as well as many others keep this going it will not be "going off the rails". I wish it could go back on the main stream post's so more people would see it.

Jim
NEEDSWINGS DID LET ALL OF US KNOW!!! A short while back he ran a special price for the SKREEM and plainly said he did not know how much longer these prices would be available from Chrysler! What do you want? All of us were given a heads-up. Go back and check his post >> it is there if you read between the lines. I feel quite certain Needswings did not have the exact date of the price increase/cut off, but he saw it coming and he let us know the best way he could without any more info than you or I have. I wish I could make a more coherent and understandable statement, but there is NO BLAME to be directed at Needswings! He gave us all his best estimate of the situation and those who did not see the warning should not cast stones!