Old 11-29-2018, 08:04 PM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 480 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Re: Let’s publicly shame the key and SKREEM culprits?

Originally Posted by zip439
NEEDSWINGS DID LET ALL OF US KNOW!!! A short while back he ran a special price for the SKREEM and plainly said he did not know how much longer these prices would be available from Chrysler! What do you want? All of us were given a heads-up. Go back and check his post >> it is there if you read between the lines. I feel quite certain Needswings did not have the exact date of the price increase/cut off, but he saw it coming and he let us know the best way he could without any more info than you or I have. I wish I could make a more coherent and understandable statement, but there is NO BLAME to be directed at Needswings! He gave us all his best estimate of the situation and those who did not see the warning should not cast stones!
This is exactly right
I was the one who contacted Rob at Needswings and asked if he could run a sale on SKREEM modules shortly after one of these modules failed on the weekend of a group outing in a members Crossfire.
He posted the failure of his SKREEM here and on Facebook in several groups with the video and instructions on how to access the module on our Crossfires and how to replace it.
He was fortunate to already have a spare SKREEM module with him in his trunk.
Rob at Needswings responded to my request quickly and lowered the price and made them available at the lower price for 1 week
He also made the statement that these were likely going to become unavailable at some point and prices would increase before they are gone
He was passing along info he knew and warned the community on his own website

Here is the post made by the member whom the module failed on while attending a GTG in Canada

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/908590-post1.html

Last edited by Valk; 11-30-2018 at 09:23 AM.