Thread: Which sensor
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 02:36 PM
ZERACER
Received 344 Likes on 304 Posts
Default Which sensor

Does anyone know what sensor, when putting the top up, tells the pump to stop when it is in the full up position? Mine stops but does not beep. I can still latch the top and the switch light stops flashing. When I unlatch the top, the windows only go down about three inches and stop. If I then push the top down switch the windows go down the rest of the way and the switch light comes on but there is no movement or beeping. If I relatch the top the switch light stays on and I cannot open the trunk until the pressure bleeds off. If I unlatch the top and push the button for top up the pump runs for a brief second and the top moves closed for about 1 second. If I then latch the top the switch light goes out and I can open the trunk. It seems as if the top stops just shy of being fully raised. It doesn't seem to really complete the cycle. I have tried re syncing the top with no different results. I have been manually putting it down and putting it up the normal way.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. It has to be a sensor issue. Could it be one on the cylinders?

Thanks