Old 01-20-2019, 12:59 PM
tighed1
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Re: spoiler up, no Speedometer, ABS, dash lights

Here's my regular reply to repair requests:
If you would like me to refurbish your RCM...Send your RCM and $30 (cash, money order, check)
(PayPal to this email address. Use Friends and Family so no fees are taken out):to:
DJ TIGHE3601 Pinnacle CtSierra Vista, AZ 85650 I'll inspect, redo bad solder joints, perform the Me So Horny mod (horn works w/o key) and replace the Air Pump relay. I will then test your RCM in one of my cars. Then I mail back the RCM to you via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day). In most cases, I get the RCM back in the mail the day after I receive it so yer looking at about a week total. If you want the package insured please include an additional $5. FYI, In the few years I have been doing this 3 have been lost in the mail.If you ship to me via a method that requires a signature it will extend your waiting time as I will have to go into town to sign for the package.Leave all fuses and plastic cover on RCM.Let me know what symptoms the car had.Please email your address to me also.Or for $50 I will replace all relays (except horn - it never goes bad). You should NEVER have an RCM problem then.NOTE: If your relays are discolored (darker than horn relay) replacing them is a good option to avoid pending relay failures.
tighed1@hotmail.com
DJ