View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:46 AM
YFD_322
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to get into a CF

Hello all,

I've owned many many cars. I have a car addiction. I've owned about 18 Mustangs. I've had newer GT500's, GT500KR, Hellcat, GT350, Scat Shaker, Scat widebody.etc. I've always liked these Crossfires. I came across a 2006 vert from a 2nd hand auto dealer with a little over 20k on the ticker that he purchased from an auction of course and when I was going to send someone to look at it the dealer called me and said he had an ignition issue, so he sent it off for repair and he got it back working sp then when I was going to have it looked at the dealer called me and said,"it died". He said he started it and moved it and then tried to start it again and just had lights and nothing and now it won't start at all. So, I came to this forum to read and told him it might be the rcm or the crankshaft sensor or the cam sensor, then reading on I was seeing this SKREEM thing keep popping up on here and I was about to call the dealer and say forget it I'm not getting involved with this car it seems it's nothing but problems until I saw the video by Big Daddy. First I want to ask does this sound like the SKREEM to you? Why would a car with 20k have that issue? Also, the dealer told me if he could not fix the issue they would just send it back to auction so I told him (armed with this info) I would take the car at a discount and I would fix it myself. What do you guys think? And happy to be here and hopefully become part of the CF family!