Old 02-12-2019, 12:05 PM
manlaw38
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Coolant level light came on briefly yesterday...

Its a maroon coupe . Sorry to have taken up space on anyones thread and since I am older and not computer literate I didn't know how to start my own thread . there is so much stuff on these pages and I didn't see any button which says make your own thread. I just went to bottom of your page to make a comment. Remember not everyone has had computers since they were born. Im still learning at age 60 I would been happy with an easy big red button on left side of page thats says start your own thread. I would have and since I wanted to give a back story to this car . I wanted let others know that this was an unloved car and now loved again. Sorry to have bothered anyone. I was hoping to get more of a friendly response to my issues not judgement of how I commented on your thread . But guess I will have to go it on my own . Thanks for the advice on how (( not )) to comment on others original thread . I will study this original sign in page .. I do see in big letters LOG OUT !! but no big Button with make a thread. See Im trying to continue my learning even at age 60 . Wish I had a younger person to show me how to work this forum and perhaps show me how to fix the Fan and A/C . But guess I will have to learn how to fix this cooling and A/C myself. again thanks for the feed back on my forum Etiquette . Ok Guys and Gals Keep wrenching on these rare beauties Im happy I finally found one at my price range .