Thread: Srt-6
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 07:37 AM
dedwards0323
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts
Default Re: Srt-6

I think I found another bogus SRT-6 ad. Some time back, there was a very nice looking Aero Blue SRT-6 Coupe with 12k mileage listed by an eBay Seller. Seller wanted only $9800 for the car & car was located in Utah. CarFax stated car was titled in MO. When I discussed car with Seller, Seller stated he obtained car in a trade and since had hardly ever driven it. Even offered to ship it to me in SC at no charge since he owned a trucking company. Too good to be true! Yeah, Right!

When the eBay listing expired, same car popped up again, but listing stated car was in Portland, Oregon. Strange! All of the listing's pictures were identical to previous listing. When I approached Seller about the car & referenced the previous listing, the new listing disappeared & stated the car was no longer available. By the way, the Seller's for both listings were different!

A week later, the car popped up again, different Seller, same pictures & description, listing stated car was in Southern California. Again, I approached Seller and new listing disappeared. I submitted my findings to eBay as a potentially fraudulent scheme. Haven't seen the listing since. And the strange thing about the whole episode is that the CarFax looked legit on the car.

Last edited by dedwards0323; 02-28-2019 at 07:42 AM.