View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:48 PM
oldtweety
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 78th birthday

Thanks for the birthday greetings, you guys are beginning to grow on me. Got an interesting story, my birthday was on Friday the 9th. I have been in I’ll health lately and didn’t want a party so I just invited 2 friends my daughter and her son 7 and daughter 11. As we started to eat my granddaughter said she needed to go to bathroom which was about 20 feet away and could be watched, well she came running back and told her mother a man in the next stall was looking up at her under the stall. So my daughter checks with the girls at desk, they go in and this guy starts running out. Well my daughter jumps on his back and starts yelling for help, I get up and start after her and by the time I get in the parking lot there’s about 10 employees that have him penned in his car which by the way did not have a license plate, we contained him till police got there and found out he was a violent sexual predator, and oh by the way I got two good punches in. The moral of this story is don’t let your young kids and grandkids go in a bathroom alone.