View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 05:46 PM
amx1397
Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
Default Re: Way too much boost pressure. ..21 PSI

Originally Posted by No2fast
Les,

even in manual mode (W) i cannot see 6700. Same as in (S) as stated before.. The shift points are nice though and very quick.

There are more negative effects:
1. I cannot switch between M (W) and S during driving. Once M mode is activated, I am allways in M mode until I stop the car and start again.
2. The downshifts are kind of rough when the automatik downshifts by its own. especially from 3 ->2 and 2->1 doesn`t feel as smooth as with the stock software.

However the car feels very fast. I can do unstoppable never ending burnouts from traffic light to traffic light when starting in M mode :-)
i assume u know the s & w s= all 5 gears w=car starts off in 2 gear ( unless wide open throttle that overrides and car starts in 1 gear,, some say summer and winter like sand and or snow
u should be able to switch s to w while driving when you stop your car will switch to whatever you have S or W
the hard shift when slowing is normal with that tcu it is made to make more pressure on the clutches but you will only notic it when slowing like slowing for a red light. I have a stock tcu i'll trade you LOL