View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 11:20 AM
DTMenace
Received 99 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Re: Need advice on this car

YFD_322
I happen to maintain the SRT6 VIN# database on the Crossfire Forum and reviewed the VIN# you've listed in your thread. Even though it is in the database, none of the previous owners either visited the forum or responded to listing their name associated with that particular SRT6. The majority of the owners are not listed in the database, since those VIN#'s were collected from internet sales sites over the years.

In this case, regardless of the low miles (11K now), must not be considered in the sale of this car, it does NOT run and the dealer can't fix it. I would offer the dealer $9,000 and take it off their hands, since it is a large paper waite at the dealership, for the past year. Who else would buy this SRT6 for market pricing? Maybe a well versed current owner of an SRT6? This car has limited sales appeal to the general public.

There are a few SRT6's for sale on this forum that are owned by real lovers of the SRT6, such as Steve (from Indiana) that owns a Aero Blue Coupe with less than 7,000 miles.

You have no idea how that Nebraska SRT6 was maintained, I guess not too well.....

Good Luck....

Dennis
DTMenace