Old 06-14-2019, 09:19 PM
MSW 05xfire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 SRT6 Coupe for sale in California - 15,700 miles - $14,000

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start by saying that is an amazing car to drive and enjoy. I had heard of the SRT6s but because so few were made, I had never ever seen one. I did some research and because of the great reviews and the condition of the car, I went for it. I have a tendency to collect "different" type cars as you can see in one of the pics with an older Copper S and an H3. I bought this car as a keeper because of the condition and low miles and the great things i read on it.

I love driving the car. It's quick, gets tons of looks and thumbs ups, and has great curves. The downside is that I just found a dream car and I've got to get rid of something. And honestly, the interior is a bit cramped for me. I really need a 2+2 with some wiggle room.

This is a one owner, Central California car with less than 15,700 miles. I cannot identify any aftermarket accessories. Tires have excellent tread and are Michelin. Interior is like new and smells new. Exterior is also excellent. Original owners manuals are still in factory wrapping. Two working keys are included.

Here are a few pictures. Asking price is $14,000.00.

Thank you in advance,

MSW 05xfire