View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Barbarasouix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mechanic here for '08 roadster will not start a lot of codes

Hi again the mechanic is here and he said it’s showing a lot of codes from
the transmission to the fuel pump and a bunch in between them he offered to buy my car. Joking it seemed but who knows he also said it’s like any Chrysler but is it? He said the keyfob has nothing to do with the anti theft or starting it. That it only shuts down the fuel pump. He’s been working on it an hour and no news yet. Seem okay to anyone?

Hi my car will not start. I drove it about 900 miles straight then parked it and maybe something was left on maybe not but it will not try to start now. All lights are on but it does not crank just nothing.
So disconnected one cable from the battery (the red one) couple days later reconnected it put cables on it to try and jump it. This time it tried to start the first two times then nothing again. It’s seemed like it was going to start so we waited longer for the jumper things to charge but still nothing. Any ideas? Do I have to have it towed in to the dealer m? Is my battery maybe dead? Wouldn’t jumping it make it start then?
oh this may it may not have anything to do with it but the key fob would not work the doors so I used the key to get in and replaced the battery in the fob. But now I have both keys one works the doors one does not

Last edited by Barbarasouix; 07-10-2019 at 05:15 PM.