View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Barbarasouix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: '08 roadster will not start

Hi again I think I didn’t say things very well as I’ve been posting. When the car started the three times it was connected to the other car that was trying to jump it it wouldn’t ever start or crank on its own since it quit. Then we took off the cables and it would try to start three more times but only connected to the jumper car. Sorry I wasn’t more clear before and now I thought that might make a difference. Also I ordered and put in a new RCM so I’m not sure if it was bad at some point but I think I messed it up when I soldered it. So I replaced it.
Originally Posted by Barbarasouix
Thank you so much for breaking it down for me pizza guy. I really do have ADHD and have a hard time following what happened and trying to put it down. So this was a big help. I just tried to jump the car. It cranked one time then nothing else. But since I was in there I figured I would try to make the keyfob work so I double clicked the open button and put it in and turned it on it flashed the turn signals twice and then I tried to start it again nothing but it did lock the car and unlock the car and the red light is flashing for the tow away thing I think it is. But the keyfob will not unlock the car now. I didn’t mess with the keyfob that has the red panic button missing I wasn’t sure if that would mess things up worse than I already have. I truly appreciate all your help and the help of everyone else.
should I order a Skreem? I’m game to try to take it apart and try to fix it. I am willing and have a son nearby if I get too stuck.

Last edited by Barbarasouix; 07-09-2019 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Typos accuracy