View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 10:15 PM
Moparboy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What did you do to your Crossfire today?

Today was a rainy day so SRT-6 is in the garage and looking many things arount it. (i own this car since 1 month only) Finaly i work on the leakin back glass beginned to unstick from the convertible top. 2 day a go i realise the back glass is leaking during the end of a 550 miles and 13 hours run. (Last 2 hours in the rain). Also removed the passenger seat because i am in doubt the water leakage of the back glass could let water inside the habitacle compartment. (remove seat and lifting carpet and put my hand under to realise it is dry) but like i often say: "in case of doubt, no doubt"!
Also, after reading many issues about " non starting car " i want to check the 3 spotwelds in the relays box. (near the battery) and one begin to crack like i see on pictures in many post. So, like before "in case of doubt, no doubt"! All 3 problematics spots are re-weld.

Tomorrow i plan to replace intercooler electrical pump. During my last trip, it happens occasionnaly loosing power like described in many post..... Car have now 38600miles (problematic milleage).
I bought this car rather than motorcycle because now i am the type of rider who looking every where in the nature! So Motorcycle is too hazardous for my running type!
Hope the rest of the summer will be for road trips and car waxing!