Old 08-26-2019, 02:21 PM
mjh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Crossfire Limited Edition Coupe Low Mileage

Hello ~ I'm new here, and tbh I am trying to sell this little gem of a car, simply because its owner, my father, passed away. I'd keep it and drive it, but I have a car I just can't part with even though this one is newer. I do like the way this car drives, feels, handles....and the way it has plenty of get up and go but still looks so classy. I figured maybe a forum for people who like the car might be just the place to find it a new owner.

It's a 2006, sort of gunmetal gray. It has nice black and gray leather interior. My dad babied his cars and this one is in almost new condition, inside and out. Though he had one minor accident, it has no frame damage or mechanical issues and all repairs were made. He drove mostly for pleasure, hence the low mileage of 26,669.

ETA: I* didn't include much information about the car, which I apologize for. It's a V6 3.2 Liter, It's an automatic 6 speed, very responsive and quick. Inside is almost pristine, and dad didn't smoke. He was neat and tidy, and also had all maintenance done religiously. All manuals included, as well as a couple of "extras" he bought for the car. Mileage is 26,669. The engine is clean, and I just had a new battery installed. Power seats, windows, et al. Everything works, and I have to say the A/C works wonderfully in this hot climate. I hope somebody buys it soon, because the longer I keep it the harder it will be to let it go. I really like it. It's just that I can't afford two cars, and I can't part with my '97 3000gt. My dogs travel with me, and it has a roomy back seat for them.

Can anybody tell me how to make the images in my post smaller than they appear here? They're huge!

Last edited by mjh; 08-30-2019 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Information