View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 04:02 PM
Timmm06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Numerous problems after 65mm and tune

Alright, so let me start off by saying this:
Ive done what searching that i could, and while i did find similar problems, none of which are exact. Ive looked with key words and at this point, even if its been discussed somewhere that i havent found yet, I’m just gonna make this post.

So yesterday I finally had the 65mm pulley and tune (both supplied by Vano V-Tech) and I ran into a few issues.
First thing first: if I roll into a 20mph, and hit it, then I get the BAS/ESP light to come on and its limp till stop. Similar issues shown in this thread: https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...elerating.html

Ive cleaned off the sensor and, while i havent tested it, I can still feel an issue.
Which leads me to my second issue: sometimes the sc takes a minute to engage. Almost like lag. And you can feel it kick in cause the rpms shoot up and the car bucks. Other times it feels like its not even there. Im stumped on all of this.

Especially since none of this started happening until AFTER the pulley and tune.

Car is drivable for now, but issues are issues nonetheless. So any insight is helpful

(update): further investigation has lead to a possible lead involving a shot i/c pump. Ordering the Bosch one now. Will report back

Last edited by Timmm06; 06-09-2020 at 08:23 PM.